The academic opportunity awaits you to study the scriptures. Theology is defined as the study of scriptures. Find out about the Apostles, the belief system and watch the Word of God come to life before your eyes. Through this course you will learn about the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This course covers the character of God, demonology, prayer, righteousness, royalty, understanding authority, evangelism, foundations of faith, The Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ. As a disciple your study of the scriptures will be encouraged.
01 - Character of God:
The character of God is reviewed in this lesson. The identifying characteristics of God are discussed bringing awareness of God's omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence.
- Source of Revelation:
- The Attributes of God:
- Definition of God:
- The character of God is revealed through His Name:
02 - Demonology:
The history of demons, their functions, and future are reviewed in this lesson bringing awareness of the struggle that is seen between God and those that oppose God.
- Satan was in Heaven as Lucifer:
- Satan and his demons are active today:
- Jesus conquered Satan:
- How to be protected in the midst of Spiritual Warfare:
03 - Prayer:
In this lesson we review prayer and how prayer is defined as communication to God. Prayer is looked at from multiple facets.
- The Importance of Prayer
- What Prayer is not:
- What Prayer is:
- What Jesus said about Prayer:
- What Paul said about Prayer:
- What others said about Prayer:
- Prayers in the New Covenant:
04 - Righteousness:
Right standing with God is reviewed in this lesson. How God defines righteous through the Scriptures is discussed.
- The Church has often failed since 100 A.D:
- Two types of righteousness:
- Walking in your righteousness:
- Fruits of righteousness:
- How God made us righteous:
05 - Royalty:
The principles of the Kingdom of God are discovered and brought to light revealing the position of Royalty that is bestowed up those who partner with Him in a covenant relationship.
- The Church has failed to promote a believers true stance in the Kingdom of God:
- Two types of Royalty, Worldly and Kingdom:
- Who are you in God's eyes?:
- How you should look at yourself vs. how the world wants you to look at yourself:
- How did Jesus model this for us?:
06 - Understanding Authority:
Authority is a subject that has been misunderstood by individuals, indifferent to gender or generational biases. This lesson is designed to bring awareness to a healthy view of God's authority in our lives.
- Submitting to authority, essential to a successful walk:
- The Authority of the Believer:
- The Authority of the Bible:
07 - Evangelism:
The term evangelism is defined and expanded to bring awareness to God's mindset of what it means to help others come into an understanding of a relationship between them and God.
- The Great Commission:
- The importance of Evangelism:
- The wrongdoing of modern Evangelism:
08 - Foundations of Faith:
Faith is defined and the building blocks that bring a healthy foundation for an individual who desires to be grounded in the principles of God.
- What is Faith? How do we Get it?:
- How to grow Faith:
- Enemies of Faith:
09 - The Holy Spirit:
This lesson opens the awareness of who the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) is. The purpose of the Holy Spirit is brought to light, giving practical steps for individuals to apply in their daily lives.
- Who Is the Holy Spirit?:
- The Godhead (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit):
- Symbols, characteristics of, and facts about the Holy Spirit:
- The Holy Spirit in the New Birth and Baptism of the Holy Spirit:
- The communion of the Holy Spirit: Is the Holy Spirit active today?:
- Is the Holy Spirit active today?:
- Do the gifts of the Holy Spirit exist?:
- Holy Spirit or Spirit of Holiness?:
10 - Jesus Christ:
The Son of God, deliverer, redeemer, healer, judge and other descriptions are reviewed bringing revelatory insight about who Jesus Christ of Nazareth is. We also discuss the secret name for Jesus Christ that has not yet been made known to the world, but will be revealed.
- The Lord Jesus Christ His nature:
- The Present day ministry of Jesus Christ:
- The community of Faith:
- What should be your response?: